:: UNTAGGED RAN ::

Join us Now!!!!
Untagged Ran will Launch Next Yea. 2012 January!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join us Now!!!!
Untagged Ran will Launch Next Yea. 2012 January!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untagged Ran Online is the latest server of Ran Online.

Server will up Next Year.

Applying Moderator

break27

Applying Moderator Empty Applying Moderator

Post  break27 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Alias: Konam Smile
    E-Mail Address: vip.manok@yahoo.com

What is the first thing you will do after you get accepted
    -When i get accepted as a gm i will try to encourage players to donate here so that we can launch the server asap, i will also advertise to the people i know which im doing now to play Graveyard Ran Online.. BIG BIG EVENT after the server is launched for the players

Why should we accept you as Ran Master?
    - Hmm I think i can do the responsibilities Because im Always Online And if i am Always online i can Help Other People Who dont Know What to do In Game ... To help any problem at this server.TO invite many players and to give many opportunities

Why do you want to get this position?
    -Im loyal and trust-worthy and i was a former Game master for ranatics extreme, a server from ilocos norte i quit being the gm there because i was young back then but now i can give my full time here in Graveyardran.

Why did you choose to play on UntaggedRan Networks Games:
    -UntaggedRan is a new server and therefore players can suggest and comment on what they want for the server i want a server that is close to ran ph experience kahit ran prvate server parang naglalaro tayu ng official i now the experience in here will be like that tutulong po kami sa server.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 pm