:: UNTAGGED RAN ::

Join us Now!!!!
Untagged Ran will Launch Next Yea. 2012 January!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join us Now!!!!
Untagged Ran will Launch Next Yea. 2012 January!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untagged Ran Online is the latest server of Ran Online.

Server will up Next Year.

MODERATOR APPLICATION [Kyogenichi Gaytz]

clifford095

MODERATOR APPLICATION [Kyogenichi Gaytz] Empty MODERATOR APPLICATION [Kyogenichi Gaytz]

Post  clifford095 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:21 pm

*Name:my Name is Clifford but just call me KYOGENiCHi . may japanese name .

* E-Mail :Clifford_815@y.c

* Section I Apply : MODERATOR

* What is the first thing you will do after you get accepted:i want to be a friendly Game Moderator and i will consult some players of what event they like so players will not be bored.and to my co staff i will cooperate to them as well and also i need to be active in Game so the players will not say [TAMAD NAMAN NG MODERATOR NA TO]
    and every problems about the game that the player said i will make action of it.

* Why should we accept you as Moderator :
    I have played ran online for 4 yrs sometimes i used it when i am boring but I spend more time in the private server than the ran online .
    I will be active at all times. Players always needs the help of a Staff because sometimes theres a problem that is needed to be solve then we help him/her

* Why did you choose to play on Untagged Ran online : eventhough this game not yet up .im expecting too much to this excitinq qame xDDD . and my friend is in here . thats why im choose to play Untagged RAN ONLINE

*i will wait for your reply
    [THANK YOU]
    TRULiLiLiYours,
    Kyogenichi

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:43 pm