:: UNTAGGED RAN ::

Join us Now!!!!
Untagged Ran will Launch Next Yea. 2012 January!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join us Now!!!!
Untagged Ran will Launch Next Yea. 2012 January!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untagged Ran Online is the latest server of Ran Online.

Server will up Next Year.

2 posters

Game Master application for Untagged Ran Online

SOooOooUl

Game Master application for Untagged Ran Online Empty Game Master application for Untagged Ran Online

Post  SOooOooUl Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 pm

* Name: : JOHN PAUL DUMAGUIN CASTRO

* Alias : SOoOooOUl

* E-Mail : johnpaul_castro2002

* Section I Apply :

Game Master

* What is the first thing you will do after you get accepted

when i get accepted as a gm i will try to encourage players to donate here so that we can launch the server asap, i will also advertise to the people i know which im doing now to play Untagged Ran Online.. BIG BIG EVENT after the server is launched for the players Very Happy

* Why should we accept you as GameMaster
    Im loyal and trust-worthy and i was a former Game master for ranatics extreme, a server from ilocos norte i quit being the gm there because i was young back then but now i can give my full time here in untagged Very Happy

* Why did you choose to play on Untagged Ran online

Untagged Ran is a new server and therefore players can suggest and comment on what they want for the server i want a server that is close to ran ph experience kahit ran prvate server parang naglalaro tayu ng official i now the experience in here will be like that Very Happy tutulong po kami sa server at magdonate tapos mag hanap pa ng ibang kasama na magdodonate Smile
    Dharz

Game Master application for Untagged Ran Online Empty Re: Game Master application for Untagged Ran Online

Post  Dharz Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 am

[b]Aba Aba Nice!

Nice .

[GM]Dharz Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 am